From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:16:17 -0400
Personally, I don't care what happens with "internet radio" which is not
radio. Most of that is little setups people setup on their computers at home
and get almost no listeners anyway so they could just as easy go underground
and have no more problems. Why anyone would admit to owning rights to music
put out these days is beyond me too but that's another story  lol.