From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:09:06 -0600
So, for clairification purposes, these are speech synthesisers for the
Tentech radios only, and are not actually talking frequency counters?
Or, are they freq counters that work with only tentech radios?
It would seem to me, that if these were actually frequency counters, that
they would be used in other applications, so i assume that these are just
model specific speech boards.
73
Colin, V A6BKX