Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:43:12 -0400
Hi Brett.

One of those sockets is to control the AT250 auto tuner.  I do not recall,
however if it used the same format as the connectors on later radios
did.  I do recall that you could control an AT250 from the Kenwood TS680S,
so it wouldn't surprise me if they used that same connector format for the
auto tuner all the way up through.  Of course, that is more speculation on
my part than anything.  I only have definite knowledge about the radios
made from the early 1990's on.  Not that I wasn't around for the Kenwood
TS430S, because I was, and I did own one for a couple of years.  I just
never paid close attention to the accessory plugs on the back of the radio!

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]