Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:48:37 -0400
I'll have to check them out.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harvey Heagy
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 3:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [BLIND-HAMS] headset for thf-6

  Anthony, I am kind of like you and Tom where ear buds are concerned.  In
  fact, I am not crazy about headphones period.  But the Sangean deluxe ear
  buds that come with most of their radios are pretty good.  They came with
  the DT 300 radio when I bought it, and I believe they are available from
  Sangean.  While the radio doesn't have much battery life, about 30 hours
  worth, the ear buds sound pretty good.  I carry a pair around with me in
  case I have to use an ATM since my bank has talking ones in most locations.
  73.
  Harvey