Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:33:58 -0500
I love it!  It works as advertised.  When using the tone feature to match an
antenna with a manual tuner, the resolution on the tone isn't quite as good
as with my old oscilator across the meter movement but you get used to it
and it's quite adequat.  I don't have an amp but others have told me it
works great tuning them and checking their output.  Lou