Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2007 12:19:36 -0000
To who it was who said that verizon do not block ports I found the
following.

VERIZON BLOCKS ALL COMMON INTERNET PORTS! FOR 2 MONTHS WHEN I USED TO HAVE
VERIZON, AND I HAD BOTH VERIZONS AND WESTELL'S TECHS ON THE PHONE AT
DIFFERENT TIMES, WHILE ATTEMPING TO PORT FORWARD. THE PROCESS WAS DONE AS
DIRECTED MORE THAN A DOZEN TIMES PORTS 8080, 80, 8090, 443, ALL OF THEM, AND
I USED MY PUBLIC IP ADDRESS THAT WAS ON THE  DEBUG PAGE, AND IT DID NOT
CONNECT! VERIZON'S TECH MANAGEMENT ADMITTED TO ME THAT THEY BLOCK ALL COMMON
INTERNET PORTS AND THEY DID NOT CONDONE THE USE OF ANY VOICE OVER IP
SOFTWARE. I HADE TO SWITCH COMPANIES TO A CABLE MODEM.

This is just one I can get many more.

Mike M0dmd