ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 11:32:02 -0400
phil.

glad ben made it.  my father unfortunately didn't when someone cut in front
of him.  he tried to put the bike down but had been going 50 miles per hours
and when he stopped he flipped and well...

god is good though.

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please: