ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:39:47 -0600
I like non-stop flights please, and if you can find one that serves a
chocolate chip cookie and glass of soda without extra charge for you I'd
like that too. As I always say... it sure beats winter. Well, unless you
have chocolate bars in snack machines that get to looking like chocolate
syrup bags ouch.

Brad