ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:36:21 -0600
Why did they pick him to be the infiltrator? And where are the people today
that gave the order to shoot and make it look as her husband did it? Gone
are the days when we actually can trust who are enemies are, Our government
included. that is to say we can know who they are, and instead it seems
today that two fighters and their coaches get ready for the big  boxing
match, each fighter eye balling one another and while they are building
themselves up to  overcome the opponent, the coaches reach around with the
mouth guards and  try to smother their own fighter because someone paid
them  more. My employee was telling me he saw a documentary regarding the
gas hikes. Remember when gas prices first started to rise? Well, that is to
say, of last year and not other times, everyone pitched fits and the
government decided they better make a show of it. So they hauled in all the
CEOs of the windfall income petrol companies. One politician, bless his
soul if not staged, wanted the CEOs to be sworn in, but the chair person
said there will be no swearing in of these men. I thought, what are they
wasting their and our time for then if they are not bound to tell the
truth, as if they would under oath anyway. Well, that was the big show back
then to shut the griping people of USA up on gas prices, now having reached
a dollar fifty over that amount back then, what do we hear about the
governments action on the windfalls? *Crickets chirpping at this point of
our presentation* :(. Anyway the documentary my employee saw was on a
gallon of gas and out of the sale of it, who reaped the biggest profit out
of it, you know, the convenience stores, the mom & pop gas stations if any
exist anymore, the oil companies themselves, you know. Well? None
mentioned. The biggest profit earned on a gallon of gas is reaped by the
Federal government, which is why we will  not see them decrease. Sure a
drop hear and there to shut folks up some, then raise them again, before
you know it we'll be happy to get gas at $4.50 to $5 per gallonm, just like
we are now to get it at $3 a gallon. Who'd ever thought that two or three
years ago. That is the case in many countries and so we go back to the
glass tubes and the water hose treatment, only in this case it is not a
matter of lowering prices to be competitive, it is jacking them up to make
money. We got to keep paying for the war somehow and who knows how much the
world banks or China will continue to lend us. It is a huge machine, some
of the things going on as previously mentioned in this thread are going on
so we at least can have some trade, some economics in the world because
lets face it, if anyone can buy a widget made in USA built with US labor at
$30 per hour or one that is made  from $7 per hour, who will pay $23 more
for it than they have to. Some is the natural events of things, and some
are big mistakes made, and instead of admitting to them, we continue in
them. In the end, God wins so all that is important is we stay on his team :).

Brad