ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:03:41 -0700
So then, Phil, if I have understood correctly, faith and doubt have
no place in the same prayer? If I were to pray for my sight to be
restored, I must not doubt at all? For me, so far at any rate, this
is an impossible suggestion.

So then, I ask again.  Have I misunderstood completely or not?

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari