ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:40:57 -0600
I agree. The atrosities were horrible. Beyond just lopping heads. It was a
tough bit but  I suppose we need to stay there, although the longer we are?
The stronger of a magnet we become in our homeland. And the less we have to
defend with. There are piles and piles and piles and piles upon more piles
of used Iraq equipment in Texas stored because there is no budget money to
fix  them up to return them back for use over there. I wonder how long our
supply of new stuff will last? Basically we took out the king pin who held
a lot of those wackos at bay, and now we have to do it. No. Political
solution? Hahahahahahahahahaha. We are example of how to get something
done? Hey I know. Let's send the Iraq government a bunch of cots? Fresh
jammies? Some blankies? And maybe a Teddy or two,  and see if we can't all
manage to sleep over all night without having to go home to  mommy. I know
what it was that through them. Why they couldn't sleep? They were sleepin
on cots and not in their normal chairs. That's it!  OK. That was my rant. :)

Brad