ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 13:55:28 +0100
I am glad the Lord has reminded you of this, Phil.  I know you have known it
before . . . but we forget so quickly, don't we!

God doesn't measure success the way we do, that's for sure.  Remember, at
the end He will be saying "Well done, good and faithful servant", not
"successful servant".

Yes, there can sometimes be a measure of both, thank God, but we don't have
to spell out success as the world knows it!

In His love - thanking Him for all that He is saying to you at this time.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.