ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:47:00 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Please tell me how you interpret the few lines below my name. I
picked this from someone's signature tag. This is not my own stuff,
please read below my name.

I'm praying for this person.

Loving you all,
Pat Ferguson very tired

Can the love between two people ever be an abomination? Is the chasm
separating gays and lesbians and Christianity too wide to cross? Is
the Bible an excuse
to hate? Winner of the Audience Award for Best Documentary at the
Seattle International Film Festival, Dan Karslake's provocative,
entertaining documentary
brilliantly reconciles homosexuality and Biblical scripture, and in
the process reveals that Church-sanctioned anti-gay bias is based
almost solely upon
a significant (and often malicious) misinterpretation of the Bible.