ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2008 23:01:45 -0600
Thanks Vinnie. I've been technically challenged of late. Trying to get an
internet radio stream set up plus this web project and also the rest of
music and vending life :).

Brad

At 06:16 PM 3/2/2008, you wrote:
>Hi Brad,Go to the following link to subscribe to pc-audio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad D" <[log in to unmask]>

Best Regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse
http://www.twincitiesmuse.com/

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.