ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:12:37 -0500
Phil,
I am not a greenbay fan, nor a giants fan, but I will admit from watching
these 2 teams play the prior weekend, I thought we would see a better
game... I was actually hoping greenbay would lose because i thought the
patriots would stand a better chance to win the superbowl... see kathy, i do
give greenbay some credit...
secondly, the patriots did not have the best game yesterday, brady threw 3
interceptions and if the chargers were any better and had capitalized on
those the pats would of not been going to the superbowl... but a win is a
win, no matter how beautiful or ugly.
We shall see in 2 weeks though... 19 and 0, if they do it, it will never be
broken again, tied possibly, but never broken and the patriots will always
have that title in there history.