ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2007 05:22:40 -0600
Hi Phil,

I am praying for the little ones. It's so hard when they're so young.
Sometimes, they can't tell you what they need. I'm thinking most
especially of little Everett Junior. Poor little guy! We are praying
very hard for them.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Mari, the Purple One and Reeva Parry, who turned 60 today.