ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:13:55 -0600
I have a Christian friend who, as I understand it, doesn't believe in the
Trinity.  One thing that makes me perhaps understand why is that Jesus said
that He and The Father are One.  And He also asked The Father to keep those
He gave Him, that they may be one in us.  What are the scriptures that make
it clear that God is Three in One, and not just separate Persons? (She seems
to make a distinction between "Jehova" and "Jesus", perhaps thinking that
Jesus is not God.)

thanks for your thoughts.

Sharon