ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:15:02 -0600
Hi all, God was truly with me today.  OH sure things happened, and I still
got shaky but at one point I felt such an overwhelming peace.

Now I'm a bit sore, tired and woozy.  My hands hurt because they had to
stick me a few times in both hands to find a vein, my mouth hurts because
they took some skin from my left cheek inside for my eye and my eye just
doesn't feel good.

Thanks so much all for your prayers.

Lelia