ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:55:41 -0700
Well, Lelia, to be delivered of your fears means you have to have fears to
be delivered from.  So I won't exactly pray that you won't be afraid
(because fear is a feeling, and it's too easy to beat on ourselves for not
feeling how we think we "should" feel.)  But I will pray that the Lord will
deliver you from the fears you have, and that you'll know His presence as
you go through this.  And I can hardly wait to hear a report of how you
experienced God's presence when you're up to writing and telling us about
it.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/