ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:18:55 -0600
I'm pretty confident women across America are pretty much glad Labor Day
isn't a day of birthing lol.

Brad

At 07:35 PM 9/4/2007, you wrote:
>Our Pastor did a children's sermon on Laborday. One comment by the
>children was that there was no school. Another child said that Labor Day
>was when mother's had babbies. That was quite a different but true
>responce to the topic of Labor Day. It is one comment that congregation
>will remember.
>
>Stanley

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen. Comments are always welcome
in the guest book area. Also sign up to my newsletter to receive  an update
or  performance notice occasionally. We won't pound you with mail either I
promise... no worry!