ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 07:53:53 -0400
Hi Pat,
Try not to take this rejection personally.  I know that is difficult when it
is a personal friend but your friend is frightened and confused.  You know
old satan is good at keeping people frightened and confused.  I will pray
for you and for your friend.
Huggs and blessings,

Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at