ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:08:37 +0200
Hi Brad

Will be praying.

Cairie
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad D" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 2:13 PM
Subject: Couple requests

Hello Yawl,

Few things for prayer attention.

1. My daughter is leaving this morning for Tai Pe i, Taiwan
for a month.
She has opportunity to teach English to students and staff
at a university
there. She's traveled abroad before, last year spending a
semester
traveling across Europe so she's cool with that. Probably
nervous
about  teaching peers and folks older than herself. Prayers
for safe
passages to and fro and while there as well accomplishing
the goal and she
is always looking, a way to move someone to Christ is
appreciated.

2. My wife has been struggling with finding the cause of
tingling,
numbness, and burning/aching  off one finger in the hand.
She has seen a
very good and strong Christian Chiropractor who has done
some real help
along here but   the arm/hand issue hasn't gone away. He
re-examined her
yesterday as if for the first time, looked in his med books
as well spent
time in prayer  from God for the cause and is trying what he
believes could
be a solution. Last night she slept the best in a long time
and has the
most movement in her hand  since she had real problems with
it  last week.
She's struggled with this since her historectamy a few years
back,
gradually getting worse and it is over due in getting to the
bottom of the
solution as it is affecting her activities.  Praying his
treatment is the
solution, or if not, then proper direction for a specialized
physician.
We'd rather the holistic approach rather than chasing doctor
after doctor
and all that.

3. I'm trying to shake off a summer cold. I'm due to head to
the studio for
a guitar-vocal  and it would be nice if  my head was clear
and etc. for it.
Thanks.

Brad