ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:46:53 -0600
Brad,

What do you mean, bobble heads from the sixties.  The Colorado Rockies
baseball team played the Milwaukee  Bewers a couple of weeks ago.  One day,
in the three or four game series they were playing,  the Brewers wore shirts
written in Spanish, gave away bobble heads to everyone who came through the
gates relating to Mexico, and the announcements of the plays were given in
both English and Spanish.  Mexican flags were everywhere and if I am not
mistaken, they played the Mexican national anthem during the game, too.  All
in honor of illegal aliens.  Well, they didn't say that but I did.  If you
live in this country and can't speak English, the chances of being here
illegally and without going through legal emigration citizenship procedures,
are pretty high but then what do I know.

Phil.