ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:35:21 -0700
Carol,
I have been out of touch with the news and hadn't heard about it till this
morning.  I can't help wondering if Brittain's and the U.s. preoccupation
with Harry Potter and the Occult has anything to do with this?  John
McArthur has been preaching that God has abandoned America as a nation for
its sins and its forgetting of God.  While we pray for the floods to cease,
and the waters to return to their proper rivers and streams, let's also pray
that the  people  will cry out to the Lord, and that he will use this for
good.
Vinny