ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 09:02:42 -0500
Hi Folks,

I have more news concerning Morrie Campbell, the man who recently had
a heart attack and five bypasses and a stroke afterward. Well, after
the stroke, the doctors did testing on his brain, and it was found
that he has brain damage to the left side of his brain, which
controls speech and memory. He doesn't remember anybody, including
his wife and family.

Please, all of you, pray for this man and his family. One of his
sons, Jon Gwaltney, lives in the apartment building Mari and I
occupy. Mari has something to say now.

Everyone is saying that this damage is permanent, however, this is
not the diagnosis of The Great Physician. We are praying for a
complete healing of this man. We pray that he be made hole, for the
Glorification of OUR LORD, Jesus The Christ.

We also pray for the Salvation of his entire family. All prayer
warriors stand in the gap for all these people.

Thanks, Everyone.

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS,

Reeva Parry and MariJean