ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 08:04:11 +0200
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------

No, I haven't read that book yet.

I can't remember the details, because it was so many years ago.  I just remember the fact that we followed him every where.  I think we just liked that idea of being near him all the time.

Cairie

>>> Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]> 2007-07-02 04:46 >>>
Hey Cairie,

that's an interesting role-playing pass-time for you and your friend.  How
did you do it, pretending to follow Jesus everywhere, and were there certain
places you walked to, or was it something you just incorporated into your
other daily activities?  Have you ever read the small book by Brother Loren,
Practicing the presence of God?

Sharon