ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:21:03 -0600
Lyn,

The chances are slim to know that Dr. Phil would read your book but anything
is worth a try.  I would never discourage you from trying.  I heard old man
Ray Bradbury on a talk show the other night.  Yep, the old buzzard is still
around.  He is so loopy now, he doesn't even hardly make sense.  I always
thought he was screwy when I was a kid and reading all his books and stories
but he is really loopy now at his old age.  He said once that he sent out
100 stories and got 100 rejections but he kept going until someone finally
bought one of his stories.  So, like I said, I'd never tell you not to
because there is always that chance.  By the way, old Ray won't go any place
any more unless he can ride his bicycle.

Phil.