ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:55:26 -0500
We will most DEFINITELY pray for VICKI! You, yourself, have most
unusual Spiritual Gifts, with which we are very well pleased. We love
a man, pastor or not, who can cry like a real man should. Jesus wept,
after all! Why do men think they can't cry? We can't get our minds
around this! It's just too stupid!

Thank you Q for being YOU!

WITH GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSING,
IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,