ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn and Triston Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2007 21:09:20 -0400
Wow!  I got a situation like that in my own family.  My youngest brother,
Riquo, (he changed his name from Demetrius much like I changed my name).
He's been living with this guy since about 1991 or something like that, and
they have adopted 5 boys.  They do that because they want to teach them the
gay lifestyle.  How did they ever take a cool word like gay which used to
mean happy when I was a kid and turn it into a sexual stupid word?