ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 22:36:08 -0500
Lord, I just lift our loving Sister Mari right now. Lord please allow
her to get her blood sugar under control, and make her completely
well. Lord, Please heal her from the top of her head to the bottom of
her toes. Lord, I ask this in your precious name, Amen.

Lord, I ask for a special healing upon our loving Reeva, as well.
Please heal her from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet.
Lord, we know you are the All-mighty healer, and You can do all
things. I ask this in your precious Holy Name, Amen.

Thank You Lord foreverything you are about to do in all our lives.
Lord, Thank you for the many blessings you have given all of us.

Lord, Thank you for my loving Vernon and his hard work.

Please, Lord, keep everyone safe and well and happy. I ask this in
Jesus Precious Name, Amen.

Love,
Pat Ferguson