ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 20:46:36 -0600
Sharon,

I am assuming you are pressing f7 to open the search choices?  I discovered,
in the field asking for you to type in a word or a phrase, based upon which
type of search you have selected, I leave my on phrase because then you can
type a single word in anyway, that you can press the delete key letter by
letter or if you leave it alone, you can scroll up and down by holding down
the control key and using the up or down arrow key.  It reads the word, or
phrases, you have previously selected.  I tried everything to get it to
clear the field but haven't found that part yet.

Phil.