ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 20:26:09 -0600
Hi all!

I'm looking for someone who can help me with a problem with the Online
Bible, in searching keywords/phrases.  When I go into a search window, a
previous search term stays there, seemingly undeletable, and i cannot type
in a new one in that window.  Can anyone tell me how best to get out of that
window, and to delete the previous term?

Sharon