ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 19:51:07 -0600
Something wonderful happened today, though i wasn't a part of it then, as I
hadn't arrived home yet.  Someone, a lady, I believe, came here to do
business, or visit, I don't remember just what it was, but that might not be
important at all.  Anyway, there were people who "happened" to be in her
car.  Blanca, my care provider, insisted that it would be good if they came
in.  One of them, a man, had just had his chemotherapy treatment, so Blanca
said they could pray for his healing of cancer.  They accepted, and Blanca
read Isaiah 53, where it says we were healed by His stripes.  She then asked
if the man would like to receive Jesus into his heart.  He said yes, so they
prayed first about his salvation, then for his physical healing.  The
Presence of the lord was very strong, and the man wept, then stood as if he
was in a big sleep, then wept again, but in a different way.  He told Blanca
that this is the day he felt as he has never felt before.  There's more to
the story, but I think I'll wait till later.

Sharon