ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 16:11:29 +0100
Lelia,

It's not easy and I don't pretend it is.  I just know it gets easier.

I talk to the Lord when I have a longing for food . ..  Sometimes I have to
ask, "What should I do to stop myself?"  I believe He sees the intent of my
heart and assists in my temptation, to keep me doing the right thing.

Give yourself to God, whenever He calls you to do so, and trust Him to be
working in you.  He's not done yet!

--
Carol