ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 15:13:36 +0100
Lelia,

You have my love and prayers for your struggles.

I have virtually always been overweight.  It started with those sweets given
as gifts . . . and went on that way.

Soon after I became a Christian I really knew how to walk in the Spirit and
this included matters of what I ate, but I didn't keep it up . . ..  During
the past nine months I've been wholly committed to walk in the Spirit, and
to do whatever God wants of me.  Of course I fail sometimes and of course
that means I sometimes eat what I should not, but it has become the way I
want to walk once again and I am looking to Him that I might lose more
weight and at least get down to a much better level, even if I don't get
right down where others are and have been most of their lives.

I give all the glory to God for this becaduse it's certainly come about
because of His working in my life.

--
Carol