ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 07:10:23 -0700
Hi family,

I have something miraculous to report.

Yesterday morning, I was literally taken in THE SPIRIT.  DADDY JESUS
spoke to me and told me that I had been healed of Asperger's
Syndrome.  AS is one of the mildest forms of Autism a person can
have.  It mimics Bi-Polar Disorder and is sometimes confused as
either one, or the other.  Anyway, I know longer have to worry about
it because it is gone.  Symptoms:

1.  obsessions
2.  inability to make friends
3.  thing oriented Vs. people oriented
4.  intense loneliness, inability to control rage
5.  stunted social growth
6.  gifted intelligence
7.  rocking and other socially challenging behaviors
8.  obsessed with time, space, and social surroundings make one very nervous
9.  inability to feel empathy
10  generally seen by others as rude, arrogant, stand-offish, etc, etc, etc.

I was tested and found to have this Syndrome.  Now, it is gone, gone,
gone! I am through with it because I HAVE BEEN HEALED THANKS TO THE
MATCHLESS ONE!

I just thought all of you would love to rejoice with me.  Btw,
wouldn't those things I listed above fit lots of things? You just bet
they would, and, with someone coming out of a shattered past like
mine? Just do the Math, (grins).

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari