ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:05:43 -0500
Phil,

I'm praying for John and for Vicki.

I'm praying for a complete healing for John.

I know what she is going through.

I hate this that everyone I know and love seems to be dying. I hate
it, and it makes me very sad.

In fact, I'm having a really hard time dealing with loosing people,
especially due to cancer. It sometimes puts me into depression and
anxiety mode.

I have a friend that I love very much, and she is dying of cancer. I
absolutely hate this.

I have another close friend and her husband is dying of cancer. It is
horrible. God is good, though and He is in control. But, I have a
question? Why all this cancer? What is happening?

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Love,
Pat Ferguson