ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:54:59 +0100
Paulette,

It's really good to have you here!  <Smile>

I live in the UK and have been a part of Echurch-US (coming and going a
little) over several years now.  I've also visited Denver and met up with
Phil, Vicki and John and Julie.  I hope to meet more folk on our next trip
to the States!

My walk with the Lord, well, in truth, has been one of many trials and some
great triumphs too!  At present I am looking for God to rescue me out of a
real problem I've suffered with long-term sleeplessness.  (Lots of us know
something of that around here . . . ..)

I look forward to getting to know you as we fellowship together on and/or
off list.

With my love in Jesus:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.