ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:10:06 -0700
John it felt like a drauma though it wasn't.  U was just bein a clutz.
There was a dog bone at the bottom of the stairs that I didn't realize was
there, else I'd have put it up.  Anyway, I came down with my whole weight on
it and turned my foot so that it was on the floor.  Didn't break it but did
lots of things to the tendants et.  Anyway, so doing all the right things
like ice and wrapping and anti-inflammatories.  Also trying to stay off it
and that's hard.  But I'm sure with God's grace and time it should heal.

Vicki