ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:14:32 -0600
Graced By His Prayers

"Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come
unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for
them." Hebrews 7:25.

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:

Do you ever feel you are all alone when a struggle hits your life?
Tell yourself, "I am graced by His prayers." Jesus is watching over
you and He is praying
for you. The Savior. The Shepherd. The King. The Prince. He is
praying for you! Do you feel encouraged? I do! Just to know that the
One who died for me
"ever liveth to make intercession" for me is enough. He lives to
stand in the gap for you and for me. What a mighty God we serve! What
mercy we don't deserve!
You are on Jesus' prayer list! You. He knows you. And He is praying
you through the eye of the storm.

ACTION POINT:

Do you have a prayer list? Go through that list today and pray for
someone you haven't prayed for in awhile and trust God to answer, even today!