ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:41:26 -0400
If you haven't read a thing you are just trusting someone else's word.  This
same logic is what those opposing Christianity say concerning the bible.  I
was just saying no one can conduct an intelligent discussion of any subject
if he has not studied the subject.  I agree with the constitution, and I
have read it.  I think next to holy scripture it is the most wonderful and
inspired document there is.  You should read it.  It isn't long.  When we
were young we had to memorize the preamble. Didn't you have to as well?