ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:04:28 +0200
Angela, in my opinion they are not. Some evangelicals object to the
books because they are about magic and wizzards and such and the
books' heros are good wizards. To me these are asgood or bad as
witches or wizards or fairy godmothers in fairy tales or Pinoccio or
you name it but I know that others differ and that is their prerogative.

i think I actually came across a book a while back that discussed HP
from a christian perspective. i do not know if i have that still. to
me to be honest that sort of thing isn't worth the bother. I hthink
children need guidance regardless what they read or watch and that is
the adults responsibility.

Cheers,

Doris