ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:58:29 -0600
Carol,

If you don't laugh at my jokes, I'll be forced to tell my knee slapping
British joke which, by the way, you never laughed at.  You know?  The one
about the French poodle on the train?  But maybe that is a British way of
life, not laughing at funny jokes, but thinking they are funny and retelling
them nonetheless.  Am I right?  I've heard you laugh before, though, so
maybe that is just a fairy tale, sort of like the Harold Potter books.  Come
to think of it, I don't believe I heard Mike laugh.  I've heard him joke
around, though.  Man, them English speaking people are strange.  If you
could only speak my language.

Phil.