ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:19:58 -0500
Hi Brad!

Mari and I went to your Music Web Page and heard everything you have
up there. It's awesome that NPR added a link to your site where
people can hear your songs of praise and social conscience. We both
thought "She's Long Gone" was excellent!

I'm curious. What make of guitar are you playing? To me, it sounds
like a Martin. My husband had a Double Ought eighteen, which I now
have in my possession. I don't play guitar at all, but he taught me
to appreciate good guitar music. Mari had a Martin D35, which she
traded for a rather unique little hand-built McGill 42. Now, she
can't play because of problems with her left arm and both hands.
She's trying to sell it. Please pray! She needs the bread.

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,

Reeva Parry.