ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 10:27:20 -0400
Hi Doris,
The name of the article is, "Silver Is Golden."  I still have it in
my in box under the heading "life changing experience."  I believe,
however, that Phil has posted it to his website.  If you don't find
it, and if I am not stepping out of bounds, I can repost it, but I'm
not sure that it's good form to repost someone elses article.  I'm
not sure about list etiquette.  I do have it though.
Kathy