ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 19:56:28 -0600
I don't mean to come across as insensitively handing out platitudes, but
don't ask me, ask God!  If we acknowledge Him in all our ways, He will
direct our paths.  Jesus also promised that the Holy Spirit will guide us
into all Truth.  And if we lack wisdom, He'll give it to us when we ask for
it, and He surely will search our hearts and point out any sin.  Like the
Lord told me last night while praying with Phil, you have nothing to fear!

Sharon