ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 19:20:27 -0600
I have been saving this.  Gretchen, on May 18th of this month, will have
reached the end of her probationary, or what is called, diversionary,
program.  Her bills are paid in full she owed the county for drug classes
and U A's and when she goes before the board a week from this coming Friday,
she will be free and all her police records will be erased from the
computers.  She'll be able to apply for a job any where and when background
checks are run, her felony record will not appear.  She has been clean for a
very long time and she has been faithful in church, praying, and trying to
raise her children right.  This has been a long time in coming but she made
it.  She still needs prayer, as do we all, but thank you for being faithful
and praying for her all these many many long years.

My youngest son is having a specially designed pendent made because on the
18th, we are going to have a big family and friends get together, cook on
the grill, and praise the Lord of how He brought her through this horrible
difficult and frightening time of her life.  I thought all of you who have
known about Gretchen from my many prayer requests over many years would
appreciate hearing about this celebration.

Phil.