ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 06:11:45 -0700
Hi there Carol,

I often have troubles with this whole "success" thing.  I have not
worked in just under 20 years.  I am poor, need lots of help to get
things done.  Sometimes, I feel as if my life has been futile.  Then,
one of my Christian friends reminds me of where I really am, and what
I am doing in HIS MATCHLESS NAME, and I feel reassured.

Thank you all for keeping me on the right track, but, more than that,
I thank JESUS THE CHRIST, for putting it back into perspective for me.

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purple Mari