ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:22:41 -0500
I'm praying, too. I abhor needles. I'm not exactly scared of them, but
they're not my close friends, either. It's like, every time I have a
doctor's visit, I'm told, "Kim, we need you back here in four weeks for more
blood work." I go for blood work, wait forever for my name to be called, and
when I'm finally in the lab, if they don't get it the first prick, it's,
"Oops, sorry, Kim, but we're going to have to stick you again." I have
rolling veins. I know how John feels.