ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 21:39:22 +0100
My dear sister Pat,

How I feel for you in this sitatuion . . . especially as we in the UK do
enjoy many benefits of health care, even if there are always limitations!

Your frustration is well understood.  The last thing you want to do when you
need to get well is to be frustrated with paperwork.

"Dear Lord, I pray You will step in here and do something really good for my
sister and take some of this frustration right away.

"I ask it in Your dear Name!

"Amen"!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.